Buhl FFA
  Sign-In  Register
How to Get Involved

Students must take at least 1 semester of ag per year to be a member

Students and parents must sign the Buhl School District drug policy form in order to participate in any extracurricular or co-curricular activity

Students must pay $20 dues, this covers state and national dues for the chapter (If you feel you cannot pay, please contact Mr. Jones. There are options available for students who do not have the ability to pay dues)

Students can join any contests or activities that they choose
- contests will have practice dates. Practice must be attended regularly and students must show progress through practice in order to go to any of the district contests.
- State CDE's must be qualified for by participating in the district level event. Some events must be won for the individual to attend state
-To go to Moscow in June for State CDE's, students must qualify as official team members in at least 2 events that will be held in Moscow 

- to be an officer, you must fill out an application and go through a selection process.  
SAE Projects
- Students are encouraged to have a supervised agricultural experience project. A few examples could be a job, a small business, or a fair animal. There are countless other opportunities for growth, earning money, skill development, and building leadership through supervised agricultural experiences. Please reach out to Mr. Jones if you are interested in having an SAE project. 


 Powered by: FFANow Chapter Website System